Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thanks to All of You!


Lance and I are so grateful to everyone who attended our celebration.  We both hope you had a wonderful time.  We sure did.  I'm not going to write too much about the party because I am sadly lacking photos.  I guess we were just too busy listening to the band, visiting with family and friends, and having fun to take pictures.  Instead, I am going to ask anyone who took photos to please email them to me so I can post them on my blog.  

We especially want to send out a special thank you to Ian for making this fantastic cake, Jeannine and her band for the great music, and Steven at the Allium for the tasty food and perfect venue.  Keep an eye out for an upcoming post that will hopefully have pictures of this memorable event.     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment